Our South East London based client currently has a requirement for an A/C Installation Engineer for which the main purpose of this role is to provide a service to clients installing and maintaining air conditioning equipment on site.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for:
Service and Maintenance of air conditioning equipment including;
Commercial Air Conditioning
Multi Pack Systems
Cold Storage Rooms and Cabinets
Service and maintenance experience ideal but not necessary
Van and fuel card supplied
Operating in and around London / M25 areas
Must hold current F-Gas
Experience in large VRF installation
The successful candidate would be able to demonstrate:
• Good communication and customer relation skills.
• Ability to work unsupervised and provide documentation to a high standard.
• Ability to demonstrate and deliver good Competencies and Core behaviors including those of Honesty, Integrity, Flexibility, Teamwork and Enthusiasm.
• Attention to detail and ability to apply analytical thinking in problem solving.
• Knowledge of procedures for servicing of HVAC systems and other associated products to British Standards.
Only candidates in the South East London location will be consider
Please call the office on 01256 817878 and ask for David.