Horsham, West Sussex
£28,000 – £35,000 (dependent on experience), OT & van
My client has an exciting opportunity for a mobile air conditioning engineer. they are looking for a flexible individual who enjoys a varied and interesting role. they are looking for someone with solid service skills who is happy to combine this with maintenance and installation work. This bright and motivated individual should have the ability to work independently as well as part of a team.
My Client is an established air conditioning contractor with 25 years in the HVAC industry who has built a solid reputation based on quality and service. Our clients range from large corporations through to small business and residential customers .they work with all the leading air conditioning manufacturers enabling us to offer truly bespoke solutions tailored to our clients’ needs and budget.
With an expanding client base, my client is seeking a highly motivated, professional individual with good communication skills to deliver a quality service. Our successful candidate will be someone who has experience working on a range of manufacturers’ equipment and who takes great pride in their work.
If you love variety, then this could be the perfect role for you. The team are a friendly, clever bunch who works hard but they like to have fun too. If you think you might like to join them, please read the detailed tasks, skills and qualifications required below.
- Providing service, maintenance, repair and installation of commercial and residential air conditioning systems
- Working on DX splits, VRF, chillers and applied systems for specialist applications from an extensive range of manufacturers
- Working independently and with other engineers (as a pair)
- Carrying out other works associated with air conditioning system installations
- Primarily covering the South East and London, but able to work at greater distances when required
- Polite and courteous with good communication skills, both verbal and written
- F-Gas qualified
- C&G / NVQ 2 minimum
- 3-5 years’ experience post qualification
- Good service and installation experience with commercial and residential air conditioning systems
- Have a good electrical knowledge
- Having other building services or HVAC skills would be an advantage but is not essential
- Live local to the Guildford / Dorking / Horsham area (no more than 30 minutes’ drive time from our offices)
- 20 days holiday + bank holidays
- Ongoing training & development
- Opportunities for advancement
Job Type: Permanent
Start Date: Immediately