I have an exciting opportunity for an air conditioning engineer who is keen to take their skills to a new level. This varied and interesting role combines installation with service and repair work. My client is looking for a bright and motivated individual who has the ability to work independently as well as part of a team.
They are an established air conditioning contractor with over 20 years in the HVAC industry. Their clients range from well-known multinationals through to small business and residential customers. They work with all the leading manufacturers enabling them to offer truly bespoke solutions tailored to their clients’ needs and budget.
They are seeking a polite, professional individual with good communication skills who is keen to take on more responsibility. The successful candidate will be someone who has experience working on a range of manufacturers’ equipment and who takes great pride in their work.
• Providing installation, service, maintenance and repair of commercial and residential airconditioning systems
• Working on DX splits, VRF, chillers and applied systems for specialist applications from an extensive range of manufacturers
• Working independently and with other engineers (as a pair)
• Carrying out other works associated with air conditioning system installations
• Primarily covering the South East and London, but able to work at greater distances when required
• Polite and courteous with good communication skills, both verbal and written
• F-Gas qualified
• C&G / NVQ 2 minimum
• 3-5 years’ experience post qualification
• Good service and installation experience with commercial and residential air conditioningsystems
• Have a good electrical knowledge
• Having other building services or HVAC skills would be an advantage but is not essential
• Live local to the Guildford / Dorking / Horsham area (no more than 30 minutes’ drive time from our offices)
• Overtime (Opportunity to earn circa £35k)
• 20 days holiday + bank holidays
• Ongoing training & development
• Opportunities for advancement
Please call 01256 817878 or send your c.v to email@example.com