Responsible for operating manual milling/turning machines to produce high quality components to tight tolerances for use in UHV precision assemblies.
- Must have the ability to read technical drawings to set and operate manual milling/turning machines with Proto Track type controls and measure critical features using a range of metrology equipment.
- The ability to programme using Alpha Cam would be an advantage.
- Proven track record of understanding how to use machines and problems associated with machining different shapes and sizes of components.
- You must understand the requirements of On Time Delivery both internally and externally and have the ability to prioritise projects to achieve targets without compromising on quality.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience of manual machining in a production environment
In return they offer flexible working hours with a 1200hrs finish on a Friday, a state of the art working environment and a competitive salary.
Please call the office on 01256 817878 and ask for David Hayden