Position: Electrical Contracts Manager (Permanent)
Location: Southeast London
Salary: £45,000 – £50,000 Per annum Plus Benefits
My client is a well accomplished electrical Maintenance company based in south east London and they are looking for an experienced Contracts Manager to Join their growing company on a permanent basis. The right candidate will be offered a fantastic salary with great benefits.
Roles and Duties Included:
- 2391 test and inspection qualification required
- Sound understanding of schedule of rates and NHF schedule of rates
- Initially managing Housing Association compliance and remedial work programs and responsive maintenance contracts.
- Manage labour allocations to contracts
- Technical knowledge and problem solving to aid engineers
- Procurement of materials for contracts
- Management of valuation process
- Reconciliation of valuation and payment
- P&L, financial control on each contract, ensuring maximum output and profit being made.
- Audit all incoming electrical certification for designated contracts to ensure compliance is met.
- Weekly site visits to ensure all H&S requirements are being met and standards of workmanship being upheld.
- Client meetings, monthly program meetings etc.
- Quoting of smaller project works
- Manage a team of electrical engineers and dedicated Contracts Administrator.
- Ensure compliance is being met for the company.
22 days holiday plus bank holidays
Car or car allowance
Please call the office on 01256 817878 and ask for David Hayden