Plumbing Foreman Position
Location: Donegal – Ireland
Salary: Dependant on experience
- Must have a necessary qualification in the plumbing industry
- 10yrs experience after obtaining qualifications in the industrial/commercial sector
- Foreman experience (industrial /commercial sector) essential 6 +years
- Proficient in AutoCAD, Revit and BIM (won’t have to design but essential in being able to interpret it)
- Establish work standards, production control, job priorities and preventative maintenance teams
- Oversee workers on site: plan, schedule and assign the activities of workers
- Deal with sub-contractors
- Health & Safety awareness: must be implemented at all times, tool box meetings etc.
- Be able to communicate effectively with the project manager and other personnel, must be able to work on own initiative as well as being a team player
- Maintain tools and equipment
- Perform related works as and when required
- Must be willing to travel as we have projects nationwide
This is not an exhaustive list of duties it may change on a daily basis.
This is a full time permanent role.
If you’re available for this role then please apply via our Website