Our client has a small commercial refurbishment project starting shortly. We are looking for a site Manager / Agent who has experience of working om MOD projects. This is a Commercial building refurb. Duties will include but not limited to:-
- Experience in running small fast paced Commercial Building Refurbs
- Customer Focused
- Supervising and ensuring that all construction work is built in accordance with the specification and programme of works.
- Planning work on a daily and weekly basis.
- Liaising with consultants.
- Co-ordination and supervision of construction workers.
- Selecting, scheduling and calling-off plant, tools and materials.
- Making safety inspections and ensuring construction and site safety.
- Preparing site reports.
- Checking and auditing designs and drawings.
- Maintaining quality control procedures.
- Preventing issues before they arise and problem solving if they do.
- Assessing and minimising risk.
- Help to secure permits and licences.
- At all times comply with company policies, procedures and instructions.
The project is expected to last approximately 8 weeks. If you are interested in this project please apply with your cv and salary expectations.