My client is one of the leading companies in the storage systems market. It is specialized in the design, manufacturing, sale and services of metal racking, automated warehouses and other storage solutions. My client one of the top three leading storage companies in the world in its field, selling to more than 70 countries.
My client, a global leader in storage rack manufacturer are growing and looking for a: Technical Sales Consultant in the northeast Greater London areas to distribute racking, shelving and other storage services.
- Generating leads with the ultimate goal of transforming them into long term satisfied
- Technical advice and developing of quotes within your
- Customer Ensure last longing customer relationships.
- Handling contracts and lead communication between customers and our technical and assembly teams.
- Develop weekly and monthly sales plans with sales
- Ensure completion of projects through coordination with Engineering, Logistics, Installation and Administrative
- Hard-working, proactive, motivated by success, and have a desire to progress their career.
- Demonstrated effective communication, presentation, and listening
- A desire to learn and advance in a fast-paced sales environment, and be capable of regularly using good judgment and discretion to accomplish goals and work
- A Technical background or Bachelor’s degree in engineering, business, marketing, or equivalent education and 2-5 years sales
- A background of selling into the Warehousing/Logistics Industry is
- A proven track record in improving sales
- Software: CAD or similar, Excel, Words,
- Permanent contract (6 month probation period).
- A company car and Career progression
- Salary 35k + commission and bonuses
Please call the office on 01256 817878 and ask for David Hayden